Tetra SafeStart Aquarium Bacteria and Conditioner reduces toxic ammonia and nitrite, adds live bacteria to promote biological filtration and prevents "new tank syndrome" from affecting fish in your tank. It works quickly to allow the immediate addition of fish in new tanks.
- Allows immediate addition of fish
- Reduces ammonia and nitrite
- Prevents new tank syndrome
- Safe for all freshwater aquariums
- Accelerates establishment of the bio-filter
This patented mix of proprietary Bio-Spira bacteria is proven to work. Use SafeStart when setting up new tanks, after a water change, when adding fish or after medicating. The formula is shelf-stable and requires no refrigeration.
1.69 oz (50 ml) treats up to 15 gallons
3.38 oz (100 ml) treats up to 30 gallons